SILENTEC 100/110 ACOUSTIC SAR (semi-automatic) wall is a sliding solid wall system with excellent acoustic parameters used in particular to divide conference and exhibition rooms as well as rooms in offices, hotels and conference centres. The wall is built of independent tongue-and-groove panels joined by a magnetic strip and guided by a ceiling track.
The system does not require any floor tracks. The panels are parked in a stacking area designed according to your specifications. Walls can be equipped with a single or double leaf door or glass elements providing more light, they may be combined with other walls at any angle offering a variety of partition layouts.
Walls are sealed by telescopic elements sliding out of the panels. Telescopic elements are pulled out by electric actuators integrated with panels. The wall may be locked automatically with a single button on the panel. Walls may be finished with any material chosen by the customer.
- Variety of partition layout options
- Variety of panel stacking options
- Wide range of wall surface finishes (melamine, HPL, mirror, acoustic panels, magnetic boards, printed images chosen by the customer, etc.)
- Various wall combination options (T-connections, cross-connections, connections at any angle)
- Automatic SAR locking mechanism that does not require a key when extending and retracting the panel sealing elements
- Single, double leaf door or glazing options
- Sound reduction Rw 44-54 dB
- Full product certification
- Silentec product is a system designed in Poland and manufactured with Polish components