SILENTEC GLASS wall is a sliding glass wall system with no acoustic properties. The system is most often used to divide space in areas that do not require soundproofing, such as reception areas, zones at airports, shops in shopping centres, restaurants.
The wall is built of independent glass panels guided by a ceiling track. The glass panels are hinged to the floor and parked in a stacking area designed according to your specifications. Walls can be equipped with a single or double leaf door and can be combined with other Silentec Glass walls at any angle, offering a variety of partition layouts. Glass panels can be made of glass in any colour and with any printed image.
- An excellent product for dividing space in rooms that do not require soundproofing.
- Variety of partition layout options
- Variety of panel stacking options
- Various wall combination options (T-connections, cross-connections, connections at any angle)
- Panels hinged directly to the floor
- Single or double leaf door
- Full product certification
- Silentec product is a system designed in Poland and manufactured with Polish components